SusanDyer

If You Find Me
Emily Murdoch
A Diet to Die For: A Skinny Mystery
Sarah Steding
Carolina Reckoning - Lisa Cox Carter Carolina ReckoningCarolina Reckoning by Lisa Carter is an awesome murder mystery by a wonderful Christian author. The book is not preachy, I promise you. It was a very quick read for me and there was plenty of suspense and mystery to keep me reading late into the night. CAROLINA RECKONING is the story of Allison Monaghan. She has recently found out that her husband Frank has been guilty of infidelity. When she finally gets up the nerve to confront him it's too late. Frank is found dead.This is where Allison meets homicide detective Mike Barefoot. He is a hot hunk of a man who happens to be a Cherokee native. At first Mike thinks Allison is the one who killed her husband, but as he gets to know her better, he knows that's wrong. He starts to get close to her and his feelings grow. Even though Allison's marriage was over a long time ago he knows he can not act on these feelings. The ending was perfect and I had no idea who did it until Lisa told me! Will Allison ever be able to open up her heart again or will her marriage to Frank ruin her forever? I'm not telling! You are going to have to read the book yourself to find out! You won't be sorry!