SusanDyer

If You Find Me
Emily Murdoch
A Diet to Die For: A Skinny Mystery
Sarah Steding
The Wishing Hill: A Novel - Holly Robinson The Wishing HillHolly RobinsonWow!! I truly loved THE WISHING HILL from the very first page. Holly pulls you right in and never lets you go! I was totally caught up in all the characters lives and found myself cheering for Juliet along the way! She learns some deep secrets about herself and her family. Everything she thought was her life was a total lie. From her idiot, soon to be ex husband to her own mother.  She has been dealt a pretty harsh hand and now must find a way to deal with it and learn to move on.  What will she choose? Who will she be with? You are going to have to read THE WISHING HILL to find out! I was flipping the pages like crazy, I couldn't stop! I had to see how the story was going to end. Many times I wanted to take Desiree and shake her to death! How can anyone be so mean spirited?  I was yelling at Juliet to just run away from her! THE WISHING HILL deals with family, love, secrets, choices, forgiveness, and learning about your past and moving on. Secrets can be a very bad thing and can lead to a life time of regrets.  I loved this book and can't wait to read more by Holly! Five stars all the way for me!