SusanDyer

If You Find Me
Emily Murdoch
A Diet to Die For: A Skinny Mystery
Sarah Steding
Holding On and Letting Go (The Ties That Bind Us, #1) - K.A. Coleman (Pen Name was Lucy Kelly) OMG!! I absolutely loved this book! I was a gifted a copy from the author, Lucy Kelly in return for an honest review! Let me tell you, once I started it I couldn't put it down. I was totally wrapped up in all the character's lives.  I felt like I was right there in the room with Em, going through all the emotions she was going through! I found myself cheering for her and her friends with every chapter.  Em lost her little brother Peter to leukemia but it was as if he was always right there with her, cheering her on as well. I finished this book with tears in my eyes, a lump in my throat......it was so bad at one point I had to send an email to Lucy and let her know what she was putting me through!  Job well done Lucy! I can't wait to continue on with this series so hurry up! Thank you so much for giving me the chance to read your book! Five stars all the way!! Read this book! You will not be sorry!!!