SusanDyer

If You Find Me
Emily Murdoch
A Diet to Die For: A Skinny Mystery
Sarah Steding
Behind Shields (The Shields Legacy) - Kolina Topel I really enjoyed this book! I read it in one sitting and could not stop turning the pages until I finished! I had to know how it was going to end. Well done Kolina. I look forward to reading more of your books.Behind Shields is a bitter sweet love story with some very surprising twists. This is the story of Audrey and her life long friend Andrew. They have known each other since they were little and only confessed to loving each other when they were seniors in high school. Andrew goes into the service and they start to plan their wedding. A few months before they are supposed to get married, Andrew gets a call that they are going to be deployed. They decide to move up their wedding date and a few weeks after they get married, Andrew leaves on a secret mission. He never comes home. I cant keep talking about this book without giving too much of the story away, but I can tell you, you need to read this book. You wont believe what happens and you will love it. I'm hoping this is going to be book one in a series! Kolina? Great job and keep them coming!!